New Product Monday!
- Thrasher Cold Air Intake for Bonneville >>> Click here for direct link
- American Eagle Series 062 Wheels >>> Click here for direct link
- GM LS6 Valvesprings >>> Click here for direct link
- Random Tech. Donut Gasket Replacement Kit >>> Click here for direct link
New Product Monday!
- SLP Sway Bar Set >>> Click here for direct link
- Caspers Electronics Timing Commander Gauge >>> Click here for direct link
- Autometer D-PIC Series Gauges >>> Click here for direct link
New Product Monday!
- SLP "GSX" Front Grille >>> Click here for direct link
- Hawk Performance Ceramic Brake Pads >>> Click here for direct link
New Product Monday! We've been busy all summer, but will try to add products when we can. Today we add 3 new products:
- AeroForce Tech Interceptor OBDC2 Scan Gauges >>> Click here for direct link
- Lo-Tek A-Pillar Gauge Holder for 2003 Grand Prix's >>> Click here for direct link
- SLP "Power-Flo" Exhaust System for Impala SS >>> Click here for direct link
We now offer the K&N AirCharger Performance Intake Kit for the 2004+ Grand Prix. K&N shows a 17 HP to the wheels increase on a stock 2004 GTP!
- K&N AirCharger Performance Intake Kit >>> Click here for direct link
New Product Monday! Today we add a third option for progressive-rate lowering springs for our Grand Prix customers: the SLP Lowering Springs. Drop your car's stance by 1" and gain exceptional handlling characteristics in a very affordable package!
- SLP Grand Prix Lowering Springs >>> Click here for direct link
New Product Monday! We continue to increase our number of BMR F-Body suspension/chassis products.
- BMR Fabrication F-Body Torque Arms >>> Click here for direct link
- BMR Fabrication F-Body Torque Arm Relocation Kit >>> Click here for direct link
- BMR Fabrication F-Body Driveshaft Safety Loop >>> Click here for direct link
New Product Monday! We have another new vendor, Beltronics. We now offer the Beltronics Vector FX Performance Timer Accelerometers. Measure 0-60 ft.times, quarter-mile times, braking performance, g-force, horsepower, and many more. The FX2 unit even records and downloads the data to your PC or Palm PDA!
- Beltronics Vector FX Performance Timer Accelerometers >>> Click here for direct link
This New Product Monday marks our 26th week... half a year!! We're not sure how many more weeks there may be, but we are always up for the challenge to continue finding more vendors with the latest performance products for your 3800-powered vehicle!
Today we add to our Innovate Motorsports lineup: we now offer the add-on component, the Innovate Motorsports "AuxBox" Multi-Sensor Input Peripheral. The AuxBox attaches to the auxiliary input of the LM-1 Wideband O2 unit and allows a user to log and analyze 5 critical engine metrics in addition to the air/fuel ratio native on the LM-1. The AuxBox makes the LM-1 unit into a complete tuning kit, allowing the user to capture, view, and analyze data on all 6 channels that the LM-1 can log internally!
- Innovate Motorsports "AuxBox" Multi-Sensor Input Peripheral >>> Click here for direct link
New Product Monday! Today we add additional V6 F-Body BMR Fabrication suspension parts... the F-Body Shock Tower Brace and F-Body Sway Bars.
- BMR Fabrication F-Body Shock Tower Bars >>> Click here for direct link
- BMR Fabrication F-Body Sway Bars >>> Click here for direct link
New Product Monday! As we prepare for the forthcoming V6 F-Body Cartuning Performance Turbo Kit (it'll be here soon, we promise!), we are starting to offer "supporting mods" for these F-Bodies. One of the important components for the F-body chassis, is adding some high-quality subframe connectors. And we continue to add to our BMR offerings, by now adding the best out there, BMR Fabrication's Subframe Connectors. Offered in 3 different designs: Boxed, Tubular, and Convertible Designs.
- BMR Fabrication F-Body Subframe Connectors >>> Click here for direct link
Our 23rd week of New Product Monday!!
We are very excited about our newest product by another new vendor, the Innovate Motorsports Wideband O2 Air-Fuel Ratio Kit! This kit allows you to tune your vehicle's air-fuel ratio with a wideband O2 sensor... FAR better than the readings that you will get with your pre-cat. stock sensor, which is only accurate near stoich levels.
- Innovate Motorsports Wideband O2 Air-Fuel Ratio Kit >>> Click here for direct link
New Product Monday! Since we introduced K&N into our product lineup last week, we've had numerous email requests to offer their Performance Gold Oil Filters. So we have added them this week. Click here for direct link.
New Product Monday! Today we add K&N's new AirCharger« Performance Intake Kit. Click here for direct link.
New Product Monday! You will soon see a big push of new F-Body products being introduced, as we continue to receive a lot of email asking for more Camaro and Firebird products. Look forward to seeing numerous suspension parts and the Cartuning Performance Turbo Kit for the F-Body this spring. But for now, today we add the ASCD Camaro "SS Style" and Firebird "WS6 Style" Ram Air Hoods to our store.
- ASCD Camaro "SS Style" Ram Air Hood >>> Click here for direct link
- ASCD Firebird "WS6 Style" Ram Air Hood >>> Click here for direct link
New Product Monday! Today we introduce the PAC Audio iPod2Car iPod Integration Interface for your iPod and iPod Mini!
- iPod2Car iPod Integration Interface >>> Click here for direct link
New Product Monday! As we ramp up for some bigger new product introductions in early spring, we add another product what has been requested quite often by our customers:
- Goodyear Gatorback Accessory Belt >>> Click here for direct link
New Product Monday! We have had numerous requests by our customers to offer a "recharge kit" for their aftermarket air filters that come with one of the 3 different Cold Air Intake systems that we sell. So today we add the S&B Air Filter Cleaning Kit to our product lineup.
- S&B Air Filter Cleaning Kit >>> Click here for direct link
New Product Monday! To compliment our ARP Fasteners that we introduced last week, today we add yet-another new manufacturer to our store by introducing Clevite 77 Bearings! We offer 3 new products from them:
- Clevite 77 TriMetal Cam Bearing Set >>> Click here for direct link
- Clevite 77 TriMetal Main Bearing Set >>> Click here for direct link
- Clevite 77 TriMetal Rod Bearing Set >>> Click here for direct link
New Product Monday! We continue to add new products for the 15th straight week, and are very happy to add another new manufacturer to our already-impressive line card! Today we add ARP Fasteners to our lineup and introduce 3 new products from them:
- ARP Connecting Rod Bolts >>> Click here for direct link
- ARP Head Stud Kit >>> Click here for direct link
- ARP Main Stud Kit >>> Click here for direct link
New Product Monday! Today we add new products to our 2004-current Grand Prix lineup. We now offer the Random Tech. 3" Downpipe/Hi-Flow Cat and Random Tech. Hi-Flow Cat/U-bend for TOG Headers:
- Random Tech. 3" Downpipe/Hi-Flow Cat for 2004-current Grand Prix >>> Click here for direct link
- Random Tech. Hi-Flow Cat/U-bend for TOG Headers for 2004-current Grand Prix >>> Click here for direct link
We have also added a second version of the Random Tech. Hi-Flow Cat/U-bend for TOG Headers for all vehicles. You now have the option of purchasing a complete bolt-on version that bolts up to the rear collector of the TOG Headers, which eliminates the the need to weld the TOG flexpipe to it.
New Product Monday! Today we add to our Cartuning Performance 3800 Turbo Kit lineup. We now offer Turbo Kits for the following model trims:
New Product Monday! Today we add to our Digital Horsepower Reprogrammed PCM lineup. We now offer v1.0 Reprogrammed PCM's for the 2004 Grand Prix GT and GTP!
- 2004 Grand Prix GTP PCM >>> Click here for direct link
- 2004 Grand Prix GT PCM >>> Click here for direct link
As mentioned in yesterday's exciting new product announcement, we now have results for you on a completely-stock 2004 Grand Prix GTP test vehicle that had the Cartuning Performance 3800 Turbo Kit installed on it with the brand-new Air-to-Air Intercooler. What's exciting about this, is that this means the '04 Turbo Kit is basicly completely done and almost ready to be launched. But what's EVEN MORE EXCITING were the results!!
Horsepower to the wheels: 401 HP (approx. 488 HP to the crank!!)
Installed on the vehicle:
- Cartuning Performance 3800 Turbo kit w/ upgraded turbo, GTP Conversion Kit, Air-to-Air Intercooler and set to 15PSI of boost.
- new PCM calibration which the production kit will be based off of (and included in the kit)
- Modified downpipe w/ electric cutout installed
- LT1 MAF, replaced the stock MAF due to outflowing it's table past 5000rpm
- 65 lb/hr fuel injectors (which will come standard with the '04 Turbo Kit)
- Stock Rocker Arms
- Stock Cam
- Stock Heads
- Stock Pistons
- Stock Fuel Pump
- Stock Exhaust Manifolds
- Stock Exhaust
- Stock Air Filter
- Stock Thermostat
Ignition Timing was set to stock timing advance (between 17-19 degrees). The Air-Fuel Ratio was at 11.8:1, which is very conservative with an intercooler (i.e. overly safe while testing).
Here is an image with 3 of the dyno graphs: DYNO GRAPHS
Well we couldn't wait until "New Product Monday" for this big product announcement!!
Today we introduce and now have available and ready to ship, the Cartuning Performance Air-to-Air Intercooler Kit! This IC Kit adds on to the Cartuning Performance 3800 Turbo Kit. For all the details and images, you can now find this product under our "Power Adders" category (a direct link can be also be found below).
Cartuning Performance Air-to-Air Intercooler Kit
>> Image 1 of IC Kit installed on Turbo Kit
>> Image 2 of IC Kit installed on Turbo Kit
>> Direct Link to Product Page
Keep an eye out for another update here VERY soon for some jaw-dropping results that were just completed on a bone-stock 2004 Grand Prix!
Happy New Year's from 3800 Performance!
We've had a tremendous response over our "New Product Monday" and we are happy to tell you that we are going to be able to continue it well into Q1 2005! We have PLENTY of things in the works (new vendors and new products), and have some big product announcements coming very soon. This Monday we introduce two new products:
- SLP "GTX" Badges >>> Click here for direct link
- Chrome Lug Nut Covers for OEM Lug Nuts >>> Click here for direct link
Content and Graphics Copyrightę 2001-2005, 3800 Performance. All Rights Reserved.
All Third Party Names, Images and Trademarks may be the property of their respective holders.